AT&T Connect 8.1 Materials Editor
AT&T Connect Materials Editor (v8.1) -- (March 16th, 2008)
The Materials Editor is used to develop offline content and upload it to the AT&T Connect service to be used as part of either an online event or an on-demand, recorded one. The Materials Editor enables you to:
- - Insert existing Microsft files (i.e: Powerpoint) into a new, AT&T Connect materials object
- - Add tests, polls and surveys
- - Add multimedia files and web links
- - Separate your materials object into folders
- - Add a pre-recorded AT&T Connect recording segment
- - Edit playbacks of live recordings using an integrated Recording Editor
- - Compress the file and upload to the AT&T Connect service to be used in a live or recorded event
- - AT&T Communications Center login credentials are needed to authenticate before uploading materials to the server.
- - You must possess a Moderator role on the AT&T Connect service to upload materials to the server.
- - Administrator rights are required to install the Materials Editor on your workstation.
- - Minimum screen resolution settings for the Materials Editor are 1024X768